Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wild Card Wednesdays: Meatballs

I don't remember who suggested this topic, but meat must play a large role in their lives. I'm kind of tired today, so instead of a super long post, I'm just going to insert a couple of images and add my own commentary. Hopefully you find it entertaining and to whoever submitted this topic, keep on meatballing.

Stuffed meatballs... this looks so, so good. I've never had one, but my gosh, whoever invented these must have been a genius.

 I'm not even exactly sure what this is, other than it came up on my meatball google image search. It looks good though.

 
This doesn't even make sense to me.

 
This guy looks overly excited about cooking the world's largest meatball. I have a twofold question: first off, who would want to eat just a dry meatball and secondly, who would really want to trust that thing's cooked properly?

 
Seems like there's a capital for just about everything. A store in Columbus, OH claims this one.

 That's right, just look the other way from this post...

Have I stooped to a new low in blog posts? Well, don't blame me! Every Wednesday I randomly pick a topic that you suggested. If you don't suggest a topic, well then, random suggestions like meatballs may take over!
-JT

2 comments:

  1. For next week, I am submitting Poisson Regression models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I feel like I'm going to have to do some research when that one gets selected! :P

    ReplyDelete