Friday, January 18, 2013

Free For All Fridays: The Sky, Teeth, and Other Things

Now that high school and college football seasons are over, Football Fridays have officially given way to Free For All Fridays! Every Friday I'll field questions that you, my AWESOME readers, ask me throughout the week. With that said, let's start our first ever Q&A:

Q: Why is the sky blue?

The long scientific answer involves the scattering and reflection of various wavelengths of light from the sun, but I personally think it's because we're all really in the Matrix.

Q: Approximately how many minutes does it take you to brush your teeth in the morning?

A: Kind of a creepy question, but everything's fair game. I'd say it takes me 1-2 minutes, although I'm not timing myself. I brush my teeth twice a day: once after breakfast and once before bed. I've never had cavities, so I guess that works well!

Q: Who is your favorite power ranger?
I never actually watched the power rangers, so I really don't know! On the subject though, a couple of my friends and I had to make a video once for AP Stat in high school and we each voiced over a power ranger. I'll never forget Levon's voice for the Pink Ranger till the day I die. Let me just say it wasn't how you'd expect it to be.

And now my questions for you, the reader!

What is your favorite weekly theme on my blog?

What is something I could do to encourage more dialogue and discussion amongst my readers?

If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

Well, kind of a light load of questions this week, hopefully that picks up next week! Remember, without you, there isn't anything to talk about, so be sure to submit questions you'd like me to answer any time you want!

-JT

No comments:

Post a Comment